- Standard tank fitting specification:
- Capacity (brim full) Litre: 450
- Capacity (brim full) Gallons: 100
- Dimension Length (mm): 770
- Dimensions Width (mm): 1290
- Skid Width (mm): 890
- Dimension Height (mm): 860
- Tank Material (thickness): 5-6mm nominal polythene
- Chassis Material (thickness): 3mm galvanised steel
- Weight Empty (Kg): 90
- Weight Full (Kg): 540
Denver 450 Litre Skid Mounted Tank With Pump Mounting Plate
£947.48 ex VAT
Skid Mounted Bowser with 450 litre tank – Pump Plate Version. Denver Tank Systems are well established in the market as quality skid mounted yank stems, designed to make transporting water as ever t an ever. Fill your bowser at base and take your water supply with you saving time having to locate a water supply on site.
Applications: Window Cleaning, Solar Panel Cleaning, High Pressure Washing, Water Transportation and much more…
Available in five colours: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green and Natural.
- Moulded polythene tank for strength and durability
- High performance range with petrol and diesel engine choices to fulfil your needs
- Saves time as removes need to locate a water supply out on location – fill your bowser at base and take you water with you.
- Mounted on frame for stand-alone use or can be mounted on trailer or truck
- Unique dimensions to fit most pickup trucks and vans
- Hot dip galvanised chassis for protection against corrosion, and fork pockets for ease of handling
- Internal baffles prevent water surge during transportation
- 18” manhole and sumped drain point
- Built in tie down points
Optional extras are available from our Accessories page.
Clean Machine Ltd currently delivers to mainland UK only (goods purchased online cannot be shipped to the Channel Islands or Scottish Islands, or anywhere else outside of mainland UK). For shipments outside of this delivery zone, please contact email@example.com or call 01491 825600
Next Day Delivery
Delivery charges are applied to your order depending on weight and order value. These charges will be clearly displayed in the checkout process. To place an order through our online shop, you must be over 18 years of age, contactable by non cellular telephone, resident in United Kingdom and accessing our website from an address in the United Kingdom.
Please note, all orders must be placed by 1:00pm for next working day delivery.
We use APC couriers for next day parcel service and we can usually dispatch your order for next day delivery if you confirm your order by 1:00 pm. For large and heavy items and items that could be damaged if sent in standard parcels (including 100 metre hose reels ) we use Palletways next day tail lift service. Large floor scrubber driers and sweepers are delivered by our own specialist vehicles and operator training given at the time of delivery.
Some machines in our range are built to order, however we normally stock all the products listed on our web site and dispatch them direct from our own warehouse. The customer however accepts that not all items are in stock at all times, and in this case delivery may take longer than would otherwise be the case.
We aim to deliver all orders on next day delivery service. Customers requiring an urgent delivery are advised to ring 01491 825600 to confirm stock availability. Our usual delivery schedule is from Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 6pm. We do cater for delivery times before 10:30 and 12:00 am but this is at an extra cost.
Specific delivery days, including Saturdays, and alternative delivery addresses can be accommodated but these are also subject to additional carriage charges.
For our full terms and conditions click here.