ORCA 10 litre (the smaller of the two Orcas shown on the left) suitable for a 2 – 4 person household. The ORCA family of water softeners has been designed in the UK for UK homes, to give outstanding reliability and to save water through efficient operation. The Orca family includes small and compact units to fit in modern kitchens and equipped with a large opening lid to allow quick and easy access for topping up salt. Due to clever technology the ORCA uses less salt and wastes less water than most water softeners as it measures the quantity of water being used and only regenerates when necessary, on average once every 2 – 3 days or every 1500 litres of soft water used, depending on local water hardness. Reliability is achieved by using just one moving part (some mechanical softeners have over 100 moving parts) and the electronic controller can be programmed to match your households exact requirements.
- The ORCA can be used with either 4 kg block salt or cheaper tablet salt.
- Once the purchase and installation have been completed the ORCA water softener will be one of the most reliable and inexpensive appliances you will ever purchase.
- Get a life changing experience with soft water with an ORCA water softener.
ORCA 10 Litre: top quality, top efficiency
Height – 420 mm
Width – 286 mm
Depth – 485 mm
- Number of litres of soft water between regeneration @ 300 ppm hardness 1500 litres
- Average number of days between regeneration 2 – 3 days (based on 3 person household and hardness 300 ppm)
- Water used per regeneration less than 4% (meets the requirements for water efficiency as defined by
- Code for Sustainable Homes).
- Power consumption typically less than one watt (costs less than £1 per year )
- Connections 3/4 bsp
- Maximum flow 3.8cubic metres per hour (65 litres per minute )
- Made in the UK and in accordance with British Standard 14743
- Uses WRAS approved parts such as the controller and mechanics
- Filled with high quality softening resin
- Ultra reliable controller
- Low power consumption
- Meets the requirement for water efficiency as defined by the Code for Sustainable Homes
- Uses 40% less water than many other softeners when regenerating the softener resin
- Carbon neutral (as defined by Energy Saving Trust )
Optional extras are available from our Accessories page.
Clean Machine Ltd currently delivers to mainland UK only (goods purchased online cannot be shipped to the Channel Islands or Scottish Islands, or anywhere else outside of mainland UK). For shipments outside of this delivery zone, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01491 825600
Next Day Delivery
Delivery charges are applied to your order depending on weight and order value. These charges will be clearly displayed in the checkout process. To place an order through our online shop, you must be over 18 years of age, contactable by non cellular telephone, resident in United Kingdom and accessing our website from an address in the United Kingdom.
Please note, all orders must be placed by 1:00pm for next working day delivery.
We use APC couriers for next day parcel service and we can usually dispatch your order for next day delivery if you confirm your order by 1:00 pm. For large and heavy items and items that could be damaged if sent in standard parcels (including 100 metre hose reels ) we use Palletways next day tail lift service. Large floor scrubber driers and sweepers are delivered by our own specialist vehicles and operator training given at the time of delivery.
Some machines in our range are built to order, however we normally stock all the products listed on our web site and dispatch them direct from our own warehouse. The customer however accepts that not all items are in stock at all times, and in this case delivery may take longer than would otherwise be the case.
We aim to deliver all orders on next day delivery service. Customers requiring an urgent delivery are advised to ring 01491 825600 to confirm stock availability. Our usual delivery schedule is from Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 6pm. We do cater for delivery times before 10:30 and 12:00 am but this is at an extra cost.
Specific delivery days, including Saturdays, and alternative delivery addresses can be accommodated but these are also subject to additional carriage charges.
For our full terms and conditions click here.