DENVER™ Highway tow 800-litre water bowser, mounted on single axle chassis, with Honda Interpump engine & pump combination, capable of producing 15LPM max flow 200Bar max pressure. Comes complete with a 30m high pressure hose.
The unit is ready to go and comprises of a baffled polyethylene tank with 800-litres capacity, includes an 18″ manhole and lockable cover, mounted on a highway tow single axle chassis, complete with geared pump and engine, mounted on a pump plate, plumbed to a heavy duty steel hose reel with 30-metres of high pressure hose.
These bowsers offer a solution to many situations for pressure washing where water is not available on site, such as boat yards, construction sites, farms and stables, amenity areas, etc.
Maximum Rated Pressure – 200 Bar (2,900 PSI)
Maximum Rated Flow – 15 LPM (3.95 GPM)
Maximum Rated Temperature – 60 deg C (140 deg F)
- Durable and corrosion resistant polyethylene tank, baffled for safe transport of water
- Heavy duty hot-dipped galvanised steel chassis, fully approved for towing on highways
- Adjustable jockey wheel and ball coupling (eye coupling option on request)
- Mudguards, 13-pin plug and highway lighting to EU specifications
- Two rear lights housed in a steel channel for protection
- Fitted with rubber suspension, auto-reverse braking and hand parking brake
- Red tank supplied, but also available in other colour options, ie. green, yellow and blue
Pump and Engine:-
- Interpump series plunger pump and gearbox, with 200Bar max pressure and 15LPM max flow ratings, capable of powering accessories such as rotary hard surface cleaners and water brooms, etc.
- Reliable Honda GX390 petrol engine, for easy start and smooth, powerful performance, mounted on to the galvanised chassis
- Unloader valve with internal bypass, ensures longevity of the pump seals
- Inline suction filter, to prevent any muck from entering the pump
- Chemical injector valve with line and filter for applying detergents
- Pedestal mounted heavy duty lockable metal hose reel with 30-metres of twin-wire high pressure hose, 36inch dual lance and 1/4″ MEG fan nozzle
- Assortment of 5 different nozzles, 15deg, 25deg, 40deg, pencil and foaming tips – for every eventuality
- Overall dimensions – 2,450mm (l) x 1,750mm (w) 1,270mm (h)
- Available as listed or with various pump, engine and reel mounts
Optional extras are available from our Accessories page.
Clean Machine Ltd currently delivers to mainland UK only (goods purchased online cannot be shipped to the Channel Islands or Scottish Islands, or anywhere else outside of mainland UK). For shipments outside of this delivery zone, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01491 825600
Next Day Delivery
Delivery charges are applied to your order depending on weight and order value. These charges will be clearly displayed in the checkout process. To place an order through our online shop, you must be over 18 years of age, contactable by non cellular telephone, resident in United Kingdom and accessing our website from an address in the United Kingdom.
Please note, all orders must be placed by 1:00pm for next working day delivery.
We use APC couriers for next day parcel service and we can usually dispatch your order for next day delivery if you confirm your order by 1:00 pm. For large and heavy items and items that could be damaged if sent in standard parcels (including 100 metre hose reels ) we use Palletways next day tail lift service. Large floor scrubber driers and sweepers are delivered by our own specialist vehicles and operator training given at the time of delivery.
Some machines in our range are built to order, however we normally stock all the products listed on our web site and dispatch them direct from our own warehouse. The customer however accepts that not all items are in stock at all times, and in this case delivery may take longer than would otherwise be the case.
We aim to deliver all orders on next day delivery service. Customers requiring an urgent delivery are advised to ring 01491 825600 to confirm stock availability. Our usual delivery schedule is from Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 6pm. We do cater for delivery times before 10:30 and 12:00 am but this is at an extra cost.
Specific delivery days, including Saturdays, and alternative delivery addresses can be accommodated but these are also subject to additional carriage charges.
For our full terms and conditions click here.