The purefast 70 pure water window cleaning trolley has been a major success with schools, colleges and university’s and it is manufactured using the very latest manufacturing process, here in the UK. Equipped with some really useful features to make your window cleaning tasks even easier and at lower cost, including high capacity 26 Ah leak proof battery which provides enough power for a full days work and the 100 psi diaphragm pump is the same as we use in van installations and will easily cope with 20 metre (60′) waterfed poles when required. Water flow is precisely controlled with a purefast digital pump controller which also monitors the battery charge level and pump cut off pressure too.
The on-board hose reel keeps the hose safe and tidy as you only have to unwind enough hose for the task in hand, reducing the chances of trip hazards and it is quick to rewind too. Low centre of gravity and compact wheelbase makes for safe and easy manoeuvring over paths and kerbs. Large tyres aid movement especially on gravel drives and paths. The start up kit includes every thing you need to get started, however we offer various upgrades should you require a longer waterfed pole or different filter vessels, brushes etc.
The start up package includes :
- 1 x purefast 70 trolley complete with fixed 70 litre water tank and a digital pump controller.
- 1 x 6 metre (20′) Streamline glass fibre telescopic waterfed pole and rectangular brush (brush design/ colour may vary)
- 1 x 6.9 litre Di Resin vessel filled with Unger Di resin and ready to plug in and go. (Please note product photo shows a larger resin vessel )
- 1 x Numax 4 AMP automatic battery charger and conditioner with Anderson heavy duty connector plug.
- 2 x 3 metre link hoses to connect your tap to the resin vessel and tank.
- 1 x belt, holster and tap kit for the operator to wear, to shut off the water flow remotely and save water.
- 1 x handheld TDS meter to test the water purity
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual and you can call or email us for plenty of free advice, getting started and trouble shooting.
- Supplied ready to go “straight out of the box”