Gutter Cleaning and Inspection
Vacuum and Inspection Camera Hire
The CCTV portable wireless inspection camera is a simple and convenient inspection instrument. It can be used to inspect inaccessible places, pipes, gutters etc. and can be used for building and safety inspections.
Users can view the inspection live on the 5 inch HD screen or can record videos and take pictures to view later. If the video is not satisfactory, users can delete it and re-record. The DVR memory is 32GB and battery life is 9.5 hours continuous use.
- The camera & DVR are compact and light weight
- High resolution images and video recording
- A unique wireless mini inspection camera with 6 bright LEDs offering 5 metres clear view in complete darkness (LEDs can be turned off)
- High capacity built-in battery offers a reliable power supply for camera and DVR
- No need for any installation, simple to operate
- Portable 5-inch HD DVR offers both real time and recorded videos & photos
- Motion and loop recording available
- Supplied with an SD card
- Wireless transmission offers convenience for remote view.
1 DAY – £90.00 + VAT, 2 DAYS OR WEEKEND – £135.00 + VAT, 3 – 7 DAYS – £180.00 + VAT
Beat the winter and remove those Autumn leaves with Streamvac™ Commercial Gutter Cleaning Systems.
An ideal complete package for the commercial cleaner with reach up to 30ft (approximately 4 storeys – 10.5mtr). Extension poles available in carbon fibre, with the options of an aluminium swan neck or a flexi-head.
Available in 230V.
Kit Comes Complete With:
- 1 x Streamvac™ Gutter Cleaning Vacuum 110V/230V
- 6 x 6ft Ultralite Modular Carbon Fibre Poles design to have the ‘funnel effect’
- 1 x 3ft Ultralite Modular Carbon Fibre Poles design to have the ‘funnel effect’
- 7.5mtr Vaclineª Crushproof Hose with rubber cuffs
- 1x Lightweight Alumium Gutter Atachment
- Aluminium Gulper & Crevice Tools
The Streamvac™ Vacuum System revolutionising the gutter cleaning method, making the task safer, easier and faster. The Vacuum has high qualities such as:
- Drum has a dump hose and tipping function for easy emptying
- Large rear wheels for easy manoeuvring over rough terrain
- 7.5mtr crush-proof hose
- Light weight carbon fibre modular poles, each weigh as little as 0.4kg!
- Carbon Fibre Poles are designed to assemble as a funnel effect, increasing the suction
1 DAY – £110.00 + VAT, 2 DAYS OR WEEKEND – £165.00 + VAT, 3 – 7 DAYS £220.00 + VAT
Hire or buy from us to make your cleaning task easier
Our focus is to supply quality, innovative cleaning machines and solutions that provide the best possible performance and have a long working life, with low running costs to make your cleaning task easier, more efficient and more effective. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information and advice and we will be pleased to help you. Our shop in Wallingford is packed with a wide selection of cleaning machines, consumables and pure water window cleaning systems for you to see before you hire or buy.