AquaTeck Portable Fogging System
Sanitise a large room in minutes with natural sanitising fog
Ideal for Hospitals · Care Homes · Ambulances · Restaurants · Kitchens · Hotels · Schools · Universities · Undertakers · Theme Parks · Sports Clubs · Gyms · Office Blocks · Trucks · Delivery Vehicles · Ships · AirCraft · Retail Shops · Buses · Stations · Trains · Airport terminals · Mortuaries
Fast and Safe Sanitisation
The AquaTeck Portable Fogging System is ideal for any establishments where sanitisation and cleanliness are of paramount importance.
- Sanitises everything in a room and destroys odours
- 100% natural sanitising – no chemicals, no COSHH
- Works faster and more effectively than environmentally harmful chemical sanitising and cleaning solutions such as bleach and chlorine
- No plastic containers
- No harmful chemicals to be mixed, stored or discarded
- Portable, easy to use, improved cost efficiency
- Simple to operate: plug in, set the programme operation time depending on the application and room size, switch on… job done!
- Separate tripod for the fogging nozzle assembly – enables you to position the nozzle where it is needed and place the control panel a convenient distance away to start fogging operation
- Generates a sub 4 micron fog (similar to a very fine mist) – the cloud fog stays airborne whilst system is running and sanitises everything in the room
- No chemicals, no mixing, no scrubbing, no plastic bottles
- BS/EN13697 certified
- Quick turn around application of Activated Water based sanitiser within enclosed areas
- Easy setup and teardown using Quick Connect air and liquid supply hoses
- Stainless steel cart mounted control panel and water container for easy transportation
- 18 litre tank capacity – sufficient to sanitise approximately ten large 100 cubic metre rooms or 20 ‘standard-sized’ bedrooms
- Easy to operate using the selector switch. Run it either on a timer or continuously.
- Non-drip nozzle dispenses the sanitising ‘fog’ at a rate of 8 litres per hour – simply wheel it from room to room as required
- One nozzle will spray a volume of 100m³ to a dense fog in 5 minutes
- GreenTeck supplies you with the electrolysed water in 25 litre containers or 1000 litre IBC tanks- Alternatively you can manufacture your own Aquateck solution by purchasing our PATENTED AquaTeck system.
AquaTeck in Action
Hire or buy from us to make your cleaning task easier
Our focus is to supply quality, innovative cleaning machines and solutions that provide the best possible performance and have a long working life, with low running costs to make your cleaning task easier, more efficient and more effective. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information and advice and we will be pleased to help you. Our shop in Wallingford is packed with a wide selection of cleaning machines, consumables and pure water window cleaning systems for you to see before you hire or buy.